Cuisine & Recreation
Cuisine in Alpin Center Hochfügen
Take a seat and we will serve you the finest treats from the Tyrolean region
So that your skiing vacation with your school group is a success from a culinary point of view, the Alpin Center kitchen is always cooking up treats. Start your morning with the delicious breakfast buffet from 8:00 to 9:30 am including hot drinks, fresh pastries, and muesli corner. At lunchtime and in the evenings, traditional classics, home-style cooking, as well as Tyrolean pastries are on the menu. All these treats are served in the dining hall of the Alpin Center on the 3rd floor (6:30 – 9:00 pm). Bon appétit!
Info for meals & drinks
- Breakfast buffet: incl. hot drinks, fresh bread, & muesli: 8:00 to 9:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Dinner: home-style cuisine, Tyrolean classics, pastries: 6:00 to 7:00 pm
After enjoying dinner together, students can hang out in the lounges, play table tennis, chill, and check their messages. For teachers, the rustic Montana Alm on the 4th floor of the house is the place to be. This is the perfect place to bring your day to an end with a freshly tapped beer or a glass of fine wine.
There is so much to experience here!
Especially during the day. There is always something going on in and around Alpin Center Hochfügen. Have we piqued your interest? Get ready for eventful days in one of Austria's most beautiful high valleys:
- Lounges for group activities away from the slopes, chilling, playing games, chatting, or simply relaxing. Big-screen TVs and table tennis are available!
- Every Tuesday free night skiing in Hochfügen. You can also glide down the slopes on Zipfelbobs. Ski schools organize spectacular ski shows, which are a great way to enjoy a special evening in the mountains. Music and beverage stands invite you to enjoy spending time together and après ski fun.
- A hike through Hochfügen or along snow-covered hiking paths - perfect after or instead of a day of skiing. Night hikes with torches are especially popular! Torches can be rented at Alpin Center Hochfügen.
- Toboggan rides on the 1.5 km floodlit toboggan run. Toboggans can be rented at the nearby Kostenzer ski rental - only 80 m away!
- We are happy to give you information about excursions in the region. Are you in the mood for a trip to the Erlebnistherme Zillertal in Fügen? With a large indoor pool, water slides, tube slide, and spacious sauna area, all water lovers and action fans will get their money's worth here.