Rooms in Alpin Center Hochfügen
Have a good night and an even better morning high above the Zillertal
If you have been out on the slopes in the Hochfügen-Hochzillertal ski area all day, it won't take long for you to fall into a deep, restful sleep. Arranged in a typical Tyrolean style, all 21 multi-bed rooms as well as the 14 double rooms offer all the comforts. Plenty of storage room and wardrobes as well as spacious bathrooms with shower and WC meet everyone's needs and are a cozy retreat for kids and teens. The double rooms for teachers and accompanying personnel have a SA TV, and some have a balcony. It's easy to unwind here, and the view of the Zillertal Alps will put even the most anxious teens in a state of deep relaxation. Comfortable, affordable, and in the best location on the slopes: have fun on your skiing vacation in Hochfügen!
Double room and multi-bed room for groups (5 to 90 people)
Each of the 21 multi-bed rooms are suited for 8, 12, or 18 people:
- Spacious rooms with bunk beds
- Plenty of storage space and wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower & WC
The 14 double rooms in a country house style are suited for 2 people:
- Comfortable rooms with twin beds
- Bathroom with shower & WC
- SA TV and some have a balcony
|Students up to 15 yrs. old||€ 42 per person and day incl. half-board|
|Youth from 16 to 19 yrs. old||€ 44 per person and day incl. half-board|
|Teacher/accompanying person/bus driver||€ 44 per person and day incl. half-board|
Half-board is included in the price. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and a 2-course dinner in our Alpin Center dining hall, which can seat up to 120 people. You can book lunch in addition for an extra charge of €2 per person/day!
Perfect for school and youth groups
Stay from 4 to 7 days
Alpin Center Hochfügen is perfect for school and youth groups that are going on a multi-day school trip with skiing lessons.
Out of consideration for other guests, we ask that abide by our quiet hours starting at 10:00 pm!
The Austrian hotel regulations apply.
Deviating from the Austrian hotel regulations, the following cancellation fees apply for Alpin Center Hochfügen:
- No later than 6 months prior to the agreed upon arrival day of the guest/group, the accommodation contract can be cancelled without payment of a cancellation fee by a unilateral, written declaration by the contracting partner.
- Outside of the time period in point 1, a cancellation by a unilateral declaration by the contracting partner is only possible with the following cancellation fees:
- From 6 months to 1 month prior to arrival - 20 % of the entire amount
- From 1 month to 1 week prior to arrival - 70 % of the entire amount
- In the last week prior to arrival - 90 % of the entire amount
- Cancellation of single rooms - up to 10% of the total number of booked rooms is free.